Philip Gamble is our UK Nationality expert - read more
An email containing your login details will be sent to you to confirm your visa and passport solutions.
Confirm your Visa Options
Ask our Immigration experts what visa options for you can qualify for (sign up now to read more) for only £29.99.
Working Holiday Visa
Finland has Working Holiday Agreements with Australia and New Zealand. The Working Holiday Visa allows successful applicants to work and live in Finland for a period of 12 months on a casual basis as a way to supplement their travel. This means that the work carried out must be incidental and meet the conditions stipulated on the visa.
To be eligible you must:
* Intend primarily to holiday in Finland
* Be aged between 18 and 30 years inclusive at the time of application;
* Not be accompanied by dependent children;
* Have not previously been granted a working holiday permission;
* Possess a valid passport and a return travel ticket or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket;
* Possess reasonable funds for their maintenance during the period of initial stay in Finland;
* Have good health and a sound background.