Philip Gamble is our UK Nationality expert - read more
An email containing your login details will be sent to you to confirm your visa and passport solutions.
Confirm your Visa Options
Ask our Immigration experts what visa options for you can qualify for (sign up now to read more) for only £29.99.
Joining EU Family Member Permit
•You must be one of the following family members of EU citizen:
- direct descendants, who are under the age of 21 or are dependants and those of the spouse;
- dependent direct relatives in the ascending line and those of the spouse;
- any other family members (for example brother, sister, brother-in-law if are dependants or cohabiting with EU citizen in their country of provenance or if serious health grounds require the personal care of EU citizen
• You must have passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date;
•You must have copy of your family member identity document or passport with a declaration requesting your presence in Italy and swearing to be in possession of the requisites foreseen by the law;
• You must have administrative documentation (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.) attesting the familiar relationship;
• In the case of minor children: you must have written permission from the child's other parent for Visa to be issued.