UK Fiance (British or Settled Partner) Visa
Do It Yourself (DIY) Service
Our Do It Yourself (DIY) service is 100% accurate, and is based on content supplied by our Immigration partner for the UK. The Pack is easy to download, and provides for a step-by-step guide to completing a successful application. You can avoid the cost of engaging the services of an Immigration Agent and yet still get their expertise and experience!
A Fiance Visa can be applied for when a couple are intending to marry in the UK but they do NOT meet the requirements of the UK Partner Visa. This Fiance Visa is an Entry Clearance Visa (in other words, it is issued to a partner in a country other than the UK). It is issued for a period of 6 months, during which time the couple must marry in the UK and apply for the UK Partner Visa.
DIY Pack Notes:
This UK Fiance Visa DIY Pack will assist you to complete the UK Fiance visa application by yourself, without the need for an Immigration Agent.
In the DIY Pack you will have access to - in one single place - information regarding:
- the full set of criteria that qualify you (or your partner) for this visa
- all the official documents (like birth, death, marriage and passports) that must accompany an application
- examples of the evidence and proof that the Home Office requires to validate both your relationship and your financial suitability
- templates of the letters that need to accompany your application
- how to assemble the application pack
- where to lodge the application
- what to do in the event of an interview; and
- what grounds the Home Office can have in which to refuse your application
This Do It Yourself (DIY) pack has been put together by our UK Level 2 Immigration experts, and take into account all their knowledge and expertise of what is required.