Work Permit-Job Offer

If you have found employment you must register with the Immigration Service at the Department of the Interior in order to legalise your stay in the Principality.
Different documents will be required for your dossier, depending on the type of employment contract signed.
The Law on Immigration of the 15th May 2002 regulates the different kinds of immigration.