Work Permit for Student Workers

Foreign students to pursue paid employment during their studies that is not primarily a means of covering their living costs (earnings of less than € 300 per month)

Foreign students who hold a residence permit to work for a maximum of 3 months per calendar year primarily during the holidays in a couple of fields which traditionally need seasonal workers (e.g. in agriculture, forestry or tourism)