Employee on Assignment Permit

For companies performing services to its clients in France, temporary transfers have been facilitated. The foreign company may transfer any employee that has been employed for at least three months to by a company based outside of France to its client’s or other offices to perform a temporary assignment for an initial period of three years.

A similar permit exists for secondment, or transfer (dtachement), to the French client of your employer for a period generally not exceeding one year, allowing you to work on assignment under your foreign employment contract (for instance for performing services under a services agreement with your employer’s French client/customer).
Evidence must be shown that the employee receives a gross salary equal to 1.5 times the minimum wage. After a continuous secondment of 6 months in France, family members will be entitled to a private and family life permit allowing them to seek employment in France.

Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality:

WhatPassport.com is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth.