United Kingdom - Passport & Nationality - British Passport Review
Research into whether you have a valid British Nationality claim can be both time-consuming and expensive. To save you both time and money, We offer a FREE British Passport Review (BPR) service. The BPR service is designed to be both quick and simple, and the objective is to give you guidance (but not a definitive answer) on whether you have a valid claim. It is a 3-step process:
- Register on the site, by doing the Quick search
- Answer as many Nationality questions on the Full Search
- Order the BPR service
One of our nationality experts will look at the family tree that your answers produce, and will give their opinion on your likelihood of having a valid claim to British Nationality. Their answer will be provided by email, and will be in the form of a one-word answer: Definite, Likely, Possible, Unlikely or None.
- You have a Standard claim and no further research is required.
- You have a Non-Standard claim and it requires a Status Trace to justify to the Home Office.
- Your situation is unclear and your complex situation cannot be determined without further research.
- A claim in unlikely, though further research may establish a Non-Standard claim.
- You appear to have no claim to British Nationality, though we cannot rule it out completely without further research.
Other British Nationality Research services
Philip Gamble and his British Nationality team offer a research service to give you a definitive answer to your question of whether you have a claim. Read more about this Status Trace.
More about Philip Gamble
He is now widely recognised as the world's leading authority in British Nationality Law and the effects of decolonisation within the former British Empire and its relationship to British Citizenship.
Philip trained with the UK Home Office in their Nationality Directorate and was responsible for front-line Immigration Casework within the Department. After leaving the Home Office in 1992, he set up his own UK Visa and Nationality consultancy and was the founder partner of 1st Contact Visas (which he still runs). In 2003, he established Philip Gamble & Partners to focus on British Nationality applications. He now runs the UK Immigration and British citizenship teams at Sable International.
Philip has represented the industry as a whole with the Home Office After-Entry Committee and Advisory Committee of the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner. He has assisted the Home Office in formulation of their Policy Guidance and has been actively involved in individual cases which have resulted in changes in the law.
For more information on Philip Gamble