United Kingdom - Passport & Nationality - One-on-One Consultations with our British nationality specialists in SA
British nationality and UK Immigration laws have changed, offering opportunities for South Africans to qualify for a British passport or a UK visa. This may be of interest if you (or your partner):
- have a parent, grandparent (or, in rare circumstances, a great grandparent) born in the UK, Ireland or a former British territory;
- are a man married before 1 January 1983 (even if this was a previous marriage) to a wife who was born (or had a parent born) in the UK*;
- are a woman married before 1 January 1983 (even if this was a previous marriage) to a husband whose mother was born in the UK*;
- were adopted or born out of wedlock, and you have a biological or adoptive link back to the UK.
As a result, Sable International is hosting a series of Emigration and Nationality Expos across South Africa during late October and early November. Our team of British nationality experts will be in the following venues:
- Durban: 27-28 October (Thursday and Friday)
- Pretoria: 31 October (Monday)
- Joburg: 1-3 November (Tuesday to Thursday)
- Cape Town: 7-9 November (Monday to Wednesday)
The consultations are FREE and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. However, you must book your place in order to secure a place. Further details are at www.sableinternational.com/consultations.
* This theoretical solution has not yet been accepted by the Home Office but we think it falls within the intention of the new legislation
FREE STATUS TRACE
If you want to get an online assessment without the need to visit our experts in person at the Expo, then simply order your FREE Status Trace. Our specilaists will look at your online family tree and give you the answer you need.