EEA Partner 5 Year EEA Residence Card

United Kingdom

Price: £49.99

Do It Yourself (DIY) Service

Our Do It Yourself (DIY) service is 100% accurate, and is based on content supplied by our Immigration partner for the UK. The Pack is easy to download, and provides for a step-by-step guide to completing a successful application. You can avoid the cost of engaging the services of an Immigration Agent and yet still get their expertise and experience!

Solution Summary:

This EU Partner 5 Year EEA Residence Card (often referred to as a EU Marriage Visa, EU Partner Visa or EU Spouse Visa) is based on a valid relationship (married or unmarried, including Same Sex relationships) with a person who holds a European Union (EU) Passport. It is issued only once the applicant has arrived in the UK (technically, within the first week in the UK) on a EU Partner Visa.

The Card is valid for 5 years, after which the holder can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

DIY Pack Notes:

This EEA Residence Card DIY Pack will assist you to complete the EEA Residence Card application by yourself, without the need for an Immigration Agent.

In the DIY Pack you will have access to - in one single place - information regarding:

  • the full set of criteria that qualify you (or your partner) for this visa
  • all the official documents (like birth, death, marriage and passports) that must accompany an application
  • examples of the evidence and proof that the Home Office requires to validate both your relationship and your financial suitability
  • templates of the letters that need to accompany your application
  • how to assemble the application pack
  • where to lodge the application
  • what to do in the event of an interview; and
  • what grounds the Home Office can have in which to refuse your application

This Do It Yourself (DIY) pack has been put together by our UK Level 2 Immigration experts, and take into account all their knowledge and expertise of what is required.