Who is WhatPassport?
WhatPassport.com is a searchable online Visa, Citizenship and Passport database for those seeking answers about their claims to a second passport. It was set up by Philip Gamble, the world's leading UK immigration and British nationality expert, to handle enquiries from clients with complex questions. It soon expanded to include EU Citizenship and Citizenship by Investment.
Who is Philip Gamble?
Philip Gamble is widely regarded as the world's leading authority on British Nationality and the complex laws regarding decolonisation and Independence arrangements from the British Empire in the last half of last century.
Philip was the founding partner of both 1st Contact Visas and Philip Gamble & Partners, two immigration and nationality businesses based in London, Cape Town and Melbourne (now trading as Sable International). He is managing partner of the business.
Your data is held in a standalone, secure database. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are registered in the UK with the Office of the Immigration Service Commissioner (OISC) under No. F2001-00004. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). This has been introduced by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, and the European Commission to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
The user experience
The site is free to use, with a no-obligation search feature. The number of solutions are calculated and displayed after your family data is entered. On your Results Page, we display all those countries that are available to you and up to 12 relatives (like Mother and Father, Children, Sibling, Partner, etc) via a Family Tree.
Benefits of registration
Registration on the WhatPassport site gives you several key benefits (all of which are free):
- You can search through all the nationality solutions that you appear to qualify for.
- You will receive email & SMS alerts whenever new solutions or anomalies are found where you appear to meet the criteria.
What services do we offer?
You can order the following:
- Personalised Personalised Visa, Citizenship and Passport Report: This multi-page report details all the solutions that you appear to qualify for.
- British Nationality Law Summary: Written by Philip Gamble, this report summarises all the relevant British Nationality Law.
- British Passport Review: Philip Gamble will review your online details, and give you his opinion on your chances of qualifying for British Nationality.
- Status Trace: Philip Gamble's nationality experts will do a thorough examination of your rights to British Nationality, giving you a definitive answer to your claim (and those of your family) to British Nationality.
- Status Trace Fast Track: Our Status Trace is fast-tracked and completed within 2 working days.
Resident in South Africa+27 (0)21 657 2139
Resident in UK or elsewhere+44 (0)20 7759 7581
Resident in Australia & New ZealandSable Immigration (Aus): 1 800 039 300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Croydon 12-16 Addiscombe Road Croydon CR0 0XT
- Offices in: London, Cape Town and Melbourne.