United Kingdom - Passport & Nationality - British Passport Application
It is possible to apply for a British Passport if you are a British Citizen. If you are unsure about whether you qualify for a British Passport, then read more about British Passport.
Alternatively, determine whether you qualify by completing our FREE Online Assessment.
Applying for a British Passport
The application must:
- Be completed on the correct application form;
- Be addressed to the correct authority (which is now in the UK);
- Be signed by the applicant as being correct;
- Include the application fee (if applicable);
- Be accompanied by evidence in support of the application
If any error is made with the application, then your application can be refused and you will lose your application fee.
To find out whether you or your children qualify for a British Passport, take a couple of moments to complete our FREE Online Assessment: