Family & Partner Visas
A Family or Partner Visa UK is granted to a family member (a spouse, fiance, child or parent) of a person who holds either citizenship, permanent residency or a valid visa allowing family members to join them.
The most common form of family visa is a Marriage, Partner or Spousal Visa, allowing the partner a visa to join them in that country. It often allows that partner the right to work, but in most cases does NOT allow them permanent residency.
A family visa will often lead to Permanent Residency only after a period of time, as long as the existing conditions of the original family visa have been met.
Solutions available for United Kingdom:
- Child Dependency Permit (EEA Parent)
- Child Dependency Visa (EEA Partner Dependent)
- Child Dependency Visa (Parent Employment)
- Child Dependency Visa (Settlement Visa)
- EEA Partner 5 Year EEA Residence Card
- EEA Partner 6 Month EEA Family Permit
- Elderly Dependent Relative Visa
- UK Fiance (British or Settled Partner) Visa
- UK Partner (British or Settled Partner) Visa
- UK Partner (Employment & Work Partner) Visa
- UK Partner (Student Partner) Visa