United Kingdom - Passport & Nationality - British Citizenship by Double Descent (UKM Territory)
This solution arises where:
- the applicant is born between 01.01.1949 and 31.12.1982;
- the applicant's mother was born in a British Protected State, Protectorate, UK Manadated Territory or a UK Trust Territory;
- the applicant's maternal grandfather was born outside of the UK;
- the paternal grandfather of the applicant's mother was born in the UK; AND
- the applicant has the Right of Abode through a UK-born paternal grandfather or maternal grandmother.