Quick Search steps
This is how your Log In details
- When you originally performed your search and registered on the site, you were asked to give us your email address. We asked you at the time to reconfirm this by typing it in again, in case you typed it incorrectly the first time.
- An automated Registration Email was sent to you, to the email address that you input at the time. This email contains your Password. It contains 10 digits or letters generated at random.
- Please keep that email safe, as it contains the Log In Password needed to go back to the site.
- This email may have been sent to your “spam” or “junk” folder, so please check there if you do not find it in your inbox.
If you want to log back into the site, please follow these steps:
- Go to the log in section of the website where you originally registered your details.
- If you performed your search and registered at WhatPassport.com, then the place to log in is https://www.whatpassport.com/login (note: it is NOT at https://www.whatpassport.com/backend/login - this is for WhatPassport.com’s corporate partners).
- If you performed your search and registered on another site, then go to the visa search section on that site and click on the icon at the bottom of the assessment that says “Log In”.
- In the field that says “Email address”, type in the email address that you used when you originally registered. This was the email address where your registration email was sent to, which would have contained your password.
- In the field that says “Password”, type in the 10 digit-and-letter password that appears in your Registration Email. PLEASE NOTE: This field is Case Sensitive, so you must use upper or lower case letters identical to what appears in the password that was sent to you. You may choose to “copy” the password that appears in the Registration Email and “paste” it into this field – this should work fine.
- Click on LogIn to go to your Results Page containing the results of your search. You can add further data or purchase our online services.
If you are having problems logging back into the site, here are some common errors that you may have committed:
- Make sure that you are on the site you originally registered with. If your enquiry has been transferred to a Visa partner, please go to the site where you registered originally, and NOT on the site of the new partner.
- Go to the correct Log In page. This Log In page should only contain two fields – where you input your email address and your password.
- Use the SAME email address where your Registration Email was sent to.
- Type in the EXACT letters and digits of your password, remembering that they are CASE SENSITIVE – for example, an “e” will NOT match an “E”. Also be careful about the letter “l” (as in the letter that comes after “k”), as it can be confused with the letters “i” and “I” (as in the letter that comes after “H”), and also the digit “1”.
If you have forgotten your password, no longer have your Registration Email, or simply cannot log back into the site even though you have followed all the steps above, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Log In page of the site where you originally registered.
- Click on the password reset hyperlink
- Type in your email address that you used when you originally registered on the site. This was the email address where the Registration Email was sent.
- An automated email will be sent to this address. It will contain a hyperlink taking you back to the site where your NEW PASSWORD will be displayed.
- You will have 48 hours within which you must log back into the site (using this new password). This will validate this new password.
- If you do not log back in within 48 hours.
If you cannot Log In and cannot reset your password, then we can only suggest that you do a new search. Something must have gone wrong on one of these steps above, but we cannot know which!
If you have not yet registered or completed the search, this is what you must do:
- Complete the Questionnaire (answer as many questions as you can, including all those with a red star) at https://www.whatpassport.com/search/quick.
- Click on "Search Now" at the bottom of the questionnaire and wait 15 seconds for the search to be done.
- Click on "See Results" once the new page loads.
- Complete your contact details.
- Click on "See Results", and wait 15 seconds for your Results Page to load.
You can add more information from this page by clicking on the family tabs (the first one is called "Personal"). You can also read more about each solution which is shown.
Please then check your email account, as you will have received a registration email containing your password.