Philip Gamble is our UK Nationality expert - read more
An email containing your login details will be sent to you to confirm your visa and passport solutions.
Confirm your Visa Options
Ask our Immigration experts what visa options for you can qualify for (sign up now to read more) for only £29.99.
Residence Permit for Religious Reasons
In order to qualify for a Permit for Religious reason:
• You must have passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date;
• You must have return-trip booking or ticket or proof of available means of personal transport;
• Adequate documentation regarding the applicant’s effective ‘religious’ qualification;
• Adequate and documented assurances regarding the religious nature of the event in which the applicant intends to take part or regarding the activity to be carried out in Italy;
• You must have economic means of support;
•You must have health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of €30,000 for emergency hospital and repatriation expenses;
• You must pay the religious reasons visa application fees