Bosnia and Herzegovina - flag Bosnia and Herzegovina - Study - Student Visa

A Student Visa in Bosnia & Herzegovina allows a foreign national the opportunity to immigrate to Bosnia & Herzegovina on a temporary basis in order to undertake a course of study in the country. Studying in Bosnia & Herzegovina is an increasingly popular option for undergraduates across the world; Bosnia & Herzegovina offers a long history of excellence in learning with a host of educational establishments. Immigration to Bosnia & Herzegovina has grown significantly in recent years due in part to a comparatively liberal immigration policy coupled with the high quality of life which can be obtained in the country.

A Study visa allows the holders to live and work (in a restricted manner) in Bosnia & Herzegovina for as long as they need to complete their course in order to help support themselves and any dependents.
Visa Eligibility

The following criteria must be met.
- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full time course of study at a recognised educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.

Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality: is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth. is a subsidiary of Sable International.

Sable International offers a range of services relating to UK and Australian immigration. For over 20 years, we have been helping people with their UK and Australian visa applications. We assist with applications for Ancestry visas, spouse visas, work visas, Tier 1 visas, UK working holiday visas, UK dependant visas, Tier 4 visas, UK Visitor visas, sponsorship visas or UK permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain. We also specialise in UK visa extensions. If you’ve overstayed your visa, our Overstayer Status Trace service can assist to regularise your visa status.