Working Holiday Visa
The Working Holiday Visa will allow Canadian, New Zealand or Australian applicants to work temporarily, either part-time or full time in Chile.
You will initially travel to Chile as a tourist, which allows a maximum stay of up to 90 days.
Within this period of time, you will be required to apply for the Working Holiday/Temporary Residence visa to the Ministry of the Interior in Santiago or the Governor's office in the provinces, by presenting the Certifying Letter issued by the Chilean Consul in New Zealand, once all requirements are met.
This visa will be valid for twelve months (12) months starting from the date of issuance.
To be eligible you must:
* Be a New Zealand, Canadian or Australian citizen currently residing in New Zealand, Canada or Australia at the time of application.
* Be aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years of age, both inclusive, at the time of application
* Not be accompanied by dependent children
* Possess a valid Canadian, New Zealand or Australian passport. Please provide copies of the personal information page of your passport.
*. Possess a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket as well as sufficient funds to meet initial expenses during the period of stay in Chile. Evidence of funds available such as bank account statements, credit cards statements, travellers cheques or money orders in the name of the applicant will be accepted.
* Provide evidence of holding a medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance to remain in force throughout his/her stay in Chile.
* Complete 3 visa application forms and enclose 3 passport size photographs