Cyprus - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa
The Working Holiday Visa for Cyprus is available to Australian passport holders. The Working Holiday Visa allows successful applicants to work and live in Cyprus for a period of 12 months on a casual basis as a way to supplement their travel. This means that the work carried out must be incidental and meet the conditions stipulated on the visa. They are permitted to be employed for 12 months only and must comply with the following rules:
- Are aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years inclusive at the time of application for the visa;
- Are persons who are not accompanied by dependent children
- Have not previously taken part in the Working Holiday Scheme
- Possess a valid passport and a return travel ticket or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket
- Possess reasonable funds for their maintenance during the period of initial stay in Australia or Cyprus as the case may be; and
- Have good health and a sound background.
Australian citizens who are already in Cyprus holding a working holiday visa, may, if they so wish, apply to the nearest District Labour Office (DLO) for assistance in finding employment.
When visiting the DLOs, Australian citizens must have with them:
(a) their passport and other documents proving that they are working holiday visa holders,
(b) original or certified true copies of their diplomas/titles of studies or vocational education.