Denmark - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa
Denmark has made working holiday agreements with Australia, Canada, Chile, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea.
In order to make an application the following criteria must be fulfilled:
* Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30
* Accompanying children will not be accepted
* Applicants must have sufficient funds to support themselves at the beginning of their stay in Denmark (proof for example a bank statement is required)
* Applicants must be in good health
* Permits are granted for 1 year and cannot be extended. Work is only permitted for 6 months of the permit and for a maximum of 3 months for the same employer.
Applications will be accepted from both residents and visitors to the UK