Family Reunification Permit

A residence permit on the basis of family ties can be applied by a person who has a family member living in Finland.
A family member is a spouse or a registered partner of the same gender, a child under the age of 18 and a guardian of a child under 18.
A spouse can be granted a permit, if the spouses have been living together for two years or if they have a common child.
For other family members, permits are granted only in
exceptional cases.

Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality: is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth.