Finland - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa
Finland has Working Holiday Agreements with Australia and New Zealand. The Working Holiday Visa allows successful applicants to work and live in Finland for a period of 12 months on a casual basis as a way to supplement their travel. This means that the work carried out must be incidental and meet the conditions stipulated on the visa.
To be eligible you must:
* Intend primarily to holiday in Finland
* Be aged between 18 and 30 years inclusive at the time of application;
* Not be accompanied by dependent children;
* Have not previously been granted a working holiday permission;
* Possess a valid passport and a return travel ticket or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket;
* Possess reasonable funds for their maintenance during the period of initial stay in Finland;
* Have good health and a sound background.