Germany - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa
Germany has working holiday agreements with Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. Under the working holiday program visa holders will be able to stay in Germany for up to 12 months. Holiday jobs can be taken up to help finance their stay.
To be eligible applicants must:
* Be 18 and 30 years
* Not accompanied by children
* Posses A Valid Passport
* Have Proof of sufficient fund
* Posses return air tickets or equivalent funds
* Show proof of health insurance valid in Germany for the duration of the stay.
Canadian applicants must also:
* Be enrolled at a post-secondary institution
* Have a written job offer from an employer in Germany before leaving Canada.
* Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of German