Netherlands - flag Netherlands - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa

The Netherlands has a Working Holiday Scheme available to young people from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, it allows them to visit the Netherlands for a maximum of one year, they may do temporary work to finance their holiday in the Netherlands.

To be eligible for this permit, you have to meet a number of requirements. You must

* Be aged between 18 and 30

* Satisfy the visa officer that the primary intention is to holiday in the Netherlands, with employment being an incidental rather than a primary reason for the visit

* Confirm intended place of stay

* Be aged between 18 and 30 years, both inclusive, at the time of application

* Possess a national passport valid for at least fifteen months

* Possess a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket

*Possess sufficient funds to cover your stay in the Netherlands, at the discretion of the relevant authorities

* Have full medical insurance cover for the Netherlands valid for a minimum of twelve months from date of entry into the Netherlands

*Not be accompanied by children.


Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality: is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth. is a subsidiary of Sable International.

Sable International offers a range of services relating to UK and Australian immigration. For over 20 years, we have been helping people with their UK and Australian visa applications. We assist with applications for Ancestry visas, spouse visas, work visas, Tier 1 visas, UK working holiday visas, UK dependant visas, Tier 4 visas, UK Visitor visas, sponsorship visas or UK permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain. We also specialise in UK visa extensions. If you’ve overstayed your visa, our Overstayer Status Trace service can assist to regularise your visa status.