Netherlands - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa
The Netherlands has a Working Holiday Scheme available to young people from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, it allows them to visit the Netherlands for a maximum of one year, they may do temporary work to finance their holiday in the Netherlands.
To be eligible for this permit, you have to meet a number of requirements. You must
* Be aged between 18 and 30
* Satisfy the visa officer that the primary intention is to holiday in the Netherlands, with employment being an incidental rather than a primary reason for the visit
* Confirm intended place of stay
* Be aged between 18 and 30 years, both inclusive, at the time of application
* Possess a national passport valid for at least fifteen months
* Possess a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket
*Possess sufficient funds to cover your stay in the Netherlands, at the discretion of the relevant authorities
* Have full medical insurance cover for the Netherlands valid for a minimum of twelve months from date of entry into the Netherlands
*Not be accompanied by children.