Elderly Dependent Relative Visa

This Elderly Dependent Relative Visa allows the elderly dependent (typically a parent) resident outside of the UK to reside in the United Kingdom if a child is able to support them in the UK. The parent must be over the age of 65, and be financially struggling.

Applications for parents under 65 will only be considered under the most exceptional compassionate circumstances.

Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality:

WhatPassport.com is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth.