United Kingdom - Passport & Nationality - British Citizenship by Double Descent (UKM ETJ)
This solution arises where:
- the applicant is born between 01.01.1949 and 31.12.1982;
- the applicant's mother was born after 31.12.1949 in a place where Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) was exercised by the Crown;
- the applicant's maternal grandfather was born outside of the UK;
- the applicant's mother's paternal grandfather was born in the UK; AND
- the applicant has the Right of Abode through a UK-born paternal grandfather or maternal grandmother.