United Kingdom - flag United Kingdom - Seminars Visas

Philip Gamble, widely regarded as the world's leading British Nationality expert, conducts a series of Seminars throughout the year. These seminars are focused on people who have a parent or a grandparent born in a different country of birth to their own, and who are struggling to find out further information on their rights to British Nationality.

With over 22 years of experience of British Nationality and dealing with the complexities of nationality law, Philip sets out the principles of British Nationality law as well as some of the loopholes, exceptions and anomalies that he's discovered over the years.

For more information on where these seminars take place, go to www.philipgamble.co.uk/seminars.


Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality:

WhatPassport.com is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth.

WhatPassport.com is a subsidiary of Sable International.

Sable International offers a range of services relating to UK and Australian immigration. For over 20 years, we have been helping people with their UK and Australian visa applications. We assist with applications for Ancestry visas, spouse visas, work visas, Tier 1 visas, UK working holiday visas, UK dependant visas, Tier 4 visas, UK Visitor visas, sponsorship visas or UK permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain. We also specialise in UK visa extensions. If you’ve overstayed your visa, our Overstayer Status Trace service can assist to regularise your visa status.