Accompanying EU Family Member Permit

A.- Your family member is EU citizen

•You must be one of the following family members of EU citizen:
- spouse;
- direct descendants, who are under the age of 21 or are dependants and those of the spouse;
- dependent direct relatives in the ascending line and those of the spouse;
- any other family members (for example brother, sister, brother-in-law if are dependants or cohabiting with the EU citizen family member in their country of provenance or if serious health grounds require the personal care of the EU citizen

•You must have passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date;
•You must have copy of your family member identity document or passport with a declaration requesting your presence in Italy and swearing to be in possession of the requisites foreseen by the law;
• You must have administrative documentation (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.) attesting the familiar relationship;
•In the case of minor children: you must have written permission from the child's other parent for Visa to be issued.