Joining EU Family Member Permit

•You must be one of the following family members of EU citizen:
- spouse;
- direct descendants, who are under the age of 21 or are dependants and those of the spouse;
- dependent direct relatives in the ascending line and those of the spouse;
- any other family members (for example brother, sister, brother-in-law if are dependants or cohabiting with EU citizen in their country of provenance or if serious health grounds require the personal care of EU citizen
• You must have passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date;
•You must have copy of your family member identity document or passport with a declaration requesting your presence in Italy and swearing to be in possession of the requisites foreseen by the law;
• You must have administrative documentation (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.) attesting the familiar relationship;
• In the case of minor children: you must have written permission from the child's other parent for Visa to be issued.

Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality: is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth.