Joining non-EU Family Member Permit

Your family member is NON-EU citizen

• You must be one of the following family members of non-EU citizen:

- spouse older than 18 years, not legally separated;
- minor age children, also of the spouse or born outside wedlock, not married, provided that the other parent, where existing, has given his/her consent;
-dependent children older than 18 years, if for objective reasons are unable to fulfil their needs because of their healthy status that implies a total inability;
- dependant parents, if they do not have other children in their country of origin or provenance or parents older than 65 years, if the other children are unable to take care of them for serious and documented healthy reasons.

• Your family member must have residence permit or work visa for subordinate employment valid for no less than one year, self-employment, study or religious reasons, as well as residence permit for asylum and family reasons
• Your family member must have suitable incoming and lodging in Italy;
• You must have passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date;
• You must have "nulla osta" (entry clearance) issued no more than 6 months earlier by the competent "Sportello Unico" (Unified Immigration Desk);
• In the case of minor children: you must have written permission from the child's other parent for Visa to be issued;
• You must pay the joining family member visa application fees