Italy - flag Italy - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa

Italy has a Working Holiday Visa available to Australian and Canadian Citizens. The Working Holiday Visa allows successful applicants to work and live in Italy for a period of 12 months on a casual basis as a way to supplement their travel. This means that the work carried out must be incidental and meet the conditions stipulated on the visa.

The Government of the Italian Republic, through the Italian Embassy in Wellington, or if necessary through other Italian diplomatic or consular offices will, subject to application issue a multiple entry working holiday visa that is valid for a period of twelve (12) months

To be eligible applicants must:

* Be a citizen of New Zealand, Australia or Canada

* Satisfy the visa officer that his/her primary intention is to holiday in the Italian Republic, with employment being an incidental rather than a primary reason for the visit;

* Be aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years, both inclusive, at the time of application; (35 for Canadians)

* Not accompanied by children;

* Possess a valid New Zealand, Canadian or Australian passport;

*Possess a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket;

*Possess sufficient funds for his/her maintenance during the period of stay in the Italian Republic

* Pays the prescribed working holiday visa application fee

* Agrees to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance to remain in force throughout his/her stay in the Italian Republic



Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality: is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth. is a subsidiary of Sable International.

Sable International offers a range of services relating to UK and Australian immigration. For over 20 years, we have been helping people with their UK and Australian visa applications. We assist with applications for Ancestry visas, spouse visas, work visas, Tier 1 visas, UK working holiday visas, UK dependant visas, Tier 4 visas, UK Visitor visas, sponsorship visas or UK permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain. We also specialise in UK visa extensions. If you’ve overstayed your visa, our Overstayer Status Trace service can assist to regularise your visa status.