South Korea - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa
South Korea has Working Holiday Agreements with Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Taiwan and the United States issuing a visa that is valid for one year (12 months).
* Must a citizen of one of the above countries residing in that country at the time of application
* Intend primarily to holiday in the Republic of Korea and also to engage in employment as an incidental aspect of that holiday in order to supplement travel expenses.
* Aged between 18 to 30 years.
* Be without accompanying dependent
* Possess Return travel ticket and sufficient funds
* Have Touring schedule and touring activities
* Possess valid Passport
If granted a working holiday visa may not be employed as receptionist, dancer, singer, musician, acrobat etc. at places of entertainment which might endanger good morals and manners, or engage in types of business which go against the tenor of the agreement, such as provide medical treatment and other professions which require certain qualifications in accordance with domestic law.