South Korea - flag South Korea - Working Holiday - Working Holiday Visa

South Korea has Working Holiday Agreements with Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Taiwan and the United States issuing a visa that is valid for one year (12 months).


* Must a citizen of one of the above countries residing in that country at the time of application

* Intend primarily to holiday in the Republic of Korea and also to engage in employment as an incidental aspect of that holiday in order to supplement travel expenses.

* Aged between 18 to 30 years.

* Be without accompanying dependent

* Possess Return travel ticket and sufficient funds

* Have Touring schedule and touring activities

* Possess valid Passport

If granted a working holiday visa may not be employed as receptionist, dancer, singer, musician, acrobat etc. at places of entertainment which might endanger good morals and manners, or engage in types of business which go against the tenor of the agreement, such as provide medical treatment and other professions which require certain qualifications in accordance with domestic law.



Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality: is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth. is a subsidiary of Sable International.

Sable International offers a range of services relating to UK and Australian immigration. For over 20 years, we have been helping people with their UK and Australian visa applications. We assist with applications for Ancestry visas, spouse visas, work visas, Tier 1 visas, UK working holiday visas, UK dependant visas, Tier 4 visas, UK Visitor visas, sponsorship visas or UK permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain. We also specialise in UK visa extensions. If you’ve overstayed your visa, our Overstayer Status Trace service can assist to regularise your visa status.