United States of America - flag United States of America - Working Holiday - Graduate Working Holiday Visa

Available to Australian and New Zealand Citizens aged 18 - 30 allowing post-secondary students or recent graduates from post-secondary accredited schools to work and travel in the United States for up to twelve months.

Eligibility criteria for participants are noted below.

  • Be a citizen of New Zealand or Australia.
  • Be a bona fide post-secondary student or recent graduate. To be considered a bona fide post-secondary student, the potential participant must have completed his/her freshman year.

A recent graduate is defined as an Australian or New Zealand citizen who has graduated from a post-secondary college/university in their home country within the last 12 months. The applicant must provide evidence of student status.

Vocational students pursuing studies at a tertiary level accredited educational institution are eligible for participation.

Provide proof of sufficient financial resources, prior to coming to the United States, to support themselves during a search for employment or between breaks in employment.


Ask Philip Gamble whether you (or your children) have a claim to British nationality.

Learn more about these routes to British Nationality:

WhatPassport.com is a specialist UK Nationality and British Citizenship site offering an online search and assessment. Claims to hold a British Passport can be complex and the site offers a quick, simple search to give you the answers. While many people qualify for the UK Ancestry Visa based on holding a Commonwealth passport with a UK born grandmother or grandfather, we have found that if you have a grandparent born in the UK, or if your mother is British or your father is British, then there are several scenarios where you can claim British Nationality and the right to hold a British Passport. This stems from Britain’s collection of British Colonies, British Protectorates and British Protected States in the middle of last century and the Nationality rules concerning what are now the countries of the Commonwealth.

WhatPassport.com is a subsidiary of Sable International.

Sable International offers a range of services relating to UK and Australian immigration. For over 20 years, we have been helping people with their UK and Australian visa applications. We assist with applications for Ancestry visas, spouse visas, work visas, Tier 1 visas, UK working holiday visas, UK dependant visas, Tier 4 visas, UK Visitor visas, sponsorship visas or UK permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain. We also specialise in UK visa extensions. If you’ve overstayed your visa, our Overstayer Status Trace service can assist to regularise your visa status.