Family & Partner Visas
A Family or Partner Visa UK is granted to a family member (a spouse, fiance, child or parent) of a person who holds either citizenship, permanent residency or a valid visa allowing family members to join them.
The most common form of family visa is a Marriage, Partner or Spousal Visa, allowing the partner a visa to join them in that country. It often allows that partner the right to work, but in most cases does NOT allow them permanent residency.
A family visa will often lead to Permanent Residency only after a period of time, as long as the existing conditions of the original family visa have been met.
Solutions available for Brazil:
- Athlete & Artist Permit
- Family Reunion Visa
- Parent Visa
- Religious & Missionary Temporary Visa
- Spouse Visa
- Temporary Visa: Athletics & Sports
- Temporary Visa (Business & Adoption)
- Temporary Visa for Media Correspondents
- Temporary Visa for Training & Work Activities
- Temporary Visa (Work & Study Activities)
- Transfer of Technology & Technical Assistance Visa